Organizer: Teacher Tonny Lion
en‧tre‧pre‧neur / ˌɑːntrəprəˈnɜːr/ ●noun [countable]
- Being an entrepreneur is a way of fulfilling your creative potential.
- They are the names of microcomputers produced by a new breed of electronics entrepreneurs.
- While there are some good lawyers, many entrepreneurs find it hard to work with one.
- The Bay Area is full of entrepreneurs hoping to make money on the Internet.
- Medical practitioners began as individual private entrepreneurs selling their skills and medical knowledge, such as it was.
- A few months ago a young property entrepreneur bought a vacant house, redecorated it and sold it for twice the original value.
- But what of the relationship between the professional and the entrepreneur?
- The cost payment for these contributions by the entrepreneur is called a normal profit.
- In the very early stages of the evolution of a business concern, the entrepreneur is not much concerned with security.
- If the business is a goer, the entrepreneur moves on to the full Enterprise Allowance system and gets back any surplus funds.
- Entrepreneurial (adjective)
Art and design graduates with an entrepreneurial approach to the subject.
Connected with making money by starting or running businesses, especially when this involves taking financial risks
- She has entrepreneurial skills
- Entrepreneurship (noun) [uncountable]
Once again private entrepreneurship has not waited for government to take the initiative.
The activity of making money by starting or running businesses, especially when this involves taking financial risks; the ability to do this
- The reforms are designed to encourage entrepreneurship and promote business and investment.
- His entrepreneurship helped put Preston on the map as a thriving cotton manufacturing town.
Get in touch to find personalized and cheap and great classes online: