- The act of communicating with other people.
- Communication is simply the act of transferring information from one place, person or group to another. Every communication involves (at least) one sender, a message and a recipient. These include our emotions, the cultural situation, the medium used to communicate, and even our location.
Enhancing your communication
- Be objective and demonstrate knowledge;
- Stay calm if your mind went blank;
- Be courteous , do not go into wild arguments and do not use vulgar words;
- Speak with passion and captivate people;
- Be a good listener and show interest;
- Always take into account the context;
- Speak clearly, with good diction and fluency, neither too low nor too loud;
- Be tolerant and respect other opinions;
- Use body language without exaggeration;
- Wear appropriate clothing;
- Your message must be clear, objective and without double meanings.
DIDIO, Lucie. Leitura e produção de textos: comunicar melhor, pensar melhor, ler melhor, escrever melhor. São Paulo: Atlas, 2013.
POLITO, Reinalso. Super Clues for Speaking Well in talks and presentations. São Paulo: Saraiva, 2007.